CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Our COO will be responsible for coordinating and administrating operational design, development, and improvement of the production systems that make and deliver both inboard and outboard solutions. The COO will be responsible for ensuring that operations day-to-day are efficient, effective, and meet delivery deadlines. The COO will oversee our products and adhere to quality standards and legal regulations.
Evoy designs develop and deliver world-leading powerful electric motor systems for boats in the commercial and leisure market. Our leading technology and high-performance product continue to reinforce and build a strong identity and brand that has a significant appeal in the international market.
We are proud to be a spearheading global leader offering the most powerful electric motor systems for boats. Being a significant contributor and driving force behind the electric boat revolution all our employees will experience the pleasure of surfing the green wave as we accelerate towards the future of emission-free boating.
The position will report to our CEO.
Deadline: Open for applications
What is Expected
Our COO will be accountable for implementing the daily operations, aligned with the company’s strategy and business goals. The COO will oversee the framework that enables the transfer of products from engineering to operations, as well as all relevant functions and processes up to and including on-time delivery. The COO will oversee compliance with all relevant safety and quality standards, as well as legal requirements.
- report and work closely with the CEO
- ensure supply chain and production readiness to support high volume activity.
- drive the production and manufacturing development, efficiency, and quality.
- lead the implementation of world-class sourcing, procurement, supplier management, and logistics operations.
- implement, optimize, and maintain all necessary systems for governing the interface between internal and external stakeholders with ERP and other connected systems, i.e., Finance, PLM and CRM.
- manage Evoy’s resources in a continuously evolving environment where
innovation is central, and resources are to be utilized in the best possible way.
- with input from management and technical staff, find innovative and future-oriented solutions to ensure Evoy’s success. Work pro-actively.
- implement designated organizational goals and strategy while encouraging, guiding, improving, and growing our valuable human resources.
- be an active participant in the management team and an important contributor to the company’s strategy and direction.
What do you bring to Evoy?
The selected candidate must have
- a minimum master’s degree in a relevant profession. A relevant combination of education and experience can be considered in lieu of a master’s degree.
- a high degree of broad technical insight and at least 10 years of experience from relevant technical development and production in a similar role with documented results.
- experience implementing and sustaining safety and quality management systems.
- experience developing and optimizing global supply chain systems.
- a demonstrated history of building teams that deliver exceptional results.
- knowledge of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques
- a good IT competency including result analysis tools.
- prerequisite good English writing and oral skills. Norwegian language skills are an advantage. Alternatively, willingness to learn Norwegian is a great benefit.
- ERP implantation and maintenance experience is an advantage.
- good commercial competency and understanding.
- good communication and organizational skills. Experience in integrated electric powertrain development is an advantage
Your personal attributes:
We are looking for a person who is environmentally conscious, enthusiastic, committed, goal-oriented, creative, and enterprising.
The selected candidate
- thrives in an innovative technical environment,
- comprehension of the interaction of multiple systems
- is strategically strong
- is motivating for employees
- is energetic and delivery oriented
What does Evoy offer you?
- Opportunity to participate in the development of world-leading ocean technology for the blue shift
- 100% permanent position. Options in the company.
- An open contributing work environment. Enthusiastic, creative, committed colleagues.
- Head office and production facilities are in Florø, Norway.
- A flexible working day with varied tasks
- Good follow-up and good development opportunities both professionally and personally.
- The right candidate will be able to grow with the company and influence their own work frame and direction.
How to apply
Submit your application by adding your personal details below and uploading your application and resume (.pdf) then click Submit Application.
By uploading and sending your job application and resume you approve that your details are securely stored on Evoy’s server for 3 months before being permanently deleted.
If you have any questions or require any additional information kindly contact
- Linda Sinclair Aukland, HR and Administration Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
Working at EVOY
Evoy is a pioneering organization experiencing vigorous growth. Our vision is irresistible boating, and our mission is to eliminate emissions from boats around the world and make an important contribution to the greatest challenge of our time, the climate crisis.
Evoy is an inclusive company. We believe that we gain strength and a better perspective on our products and services by hiring skillful candidates from diverse backgrounds and experience.
Evoy’s head office is in Florø and is known for its idyllic location and proximity to fjords, mountains, and sea. The great archipelago is perfect to explore with Evoy’s all-electric fast-moving boats.
With Evoy, YOU can personally make a real difference in the climate fight!
Learn more about Evoy
Get to know more about Evoy, the people behind the company and how to get involved.