The selected candidate must have:
- Minimum master’s degree in a relevant profession. Preferably education/training in operative administration.
- A high degree of broad technical insight and at least 3 years of experience from relevant technical development and production in a similar role with documentable results.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques
- Good IT competency including result analysis tools.
- Prerequisite good English writing and oral skills. Norwegian language skills are an advantage. Alternatively, willingness to learn Norwegian is a prerequisite.
- Good commercial competency and understanding.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
Experience in integrated electric powertrain development is an advantage.
We are looking for a person who is environmentally conscious, enthusiastic, committed, goal-oriented, creative, and enterprising.
The selected candidate:
- Thrives in an innovative technical environment
- Comprehension of interaction of multiple systems
- Is strategically strong
- Is motivating for employees
- Is energetic and delivery oriented